My Etsy

Friday, January 1, 2010

To blog or not to blog ... that is the question

Firstly, Happy New Decade.

2009 wasn't the greatest of years for a number of reasons that I won't bore you (who?) with, but here's to 2010 - a new year, a new decade, new possibilities.

One thing I do thank 2009 for is that I found my creative spirit again. It had lay dormant for many, many years. Probably due to the fact that I was so busy with everything else that I didn't have time to paint, knit, create! Now that I do, there's no excuse, is there.

My thought with this blog is that if I put it down "on paper" for others to read, then I have to be held accountable and keep creating.

I don't want to do a Julie & Julia and give myself a long project, but I do promise to keep creating and post here things that I make and things that I love to look at.

So, enjoy (whoever you are) and feel free to comment on anything you'd like to comment on.

Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment